HOW TO PUT HERITAGE DISTRICTS ON THE MAP?
We tell the story of place through inclusive events, engaging exhibitions and digitals tools, using heritage as a tool for economic development and city competitiveness.
Events & Exhibitions
THE SPIRIT OF TAI PING SHAN
Hong Kong, 2019
- Partner: Hong Kong Museum of Medical Sciences
- Lecture: Guest lecture at Medical Heritage Festival for museum professionals and interested local residents, sharing stories of Hong Kong’s medical heritage in the Tai Ping Shan neighbourhood
DING DING DIARIES
Hong Kong, 2018
Mandalay, Myanmar, 2017
HERITAGE OF THE FUTURE
Elmina, Ghana, 2008
- Client: European Commission
- Partner: KEEA District Assembly/ Urban Solutions/ KIT Publishers
- Publication: Editor-in-chief of a 144-page hard-cover book telling the story of a unique project that transformed the historic town of Elmina in Ghana. Showcasing the results of the project through the eyes of the Elminians and interviews with the project key stakeholders and concludes with 10 lessons learned for urban heritage revitalisation.
- Download: Preview the book here